*******

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life

Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11 Memories

Do you remember where you were and what you were doing when the Towers were hit?

I was asleep. I had driven into Mountain Home, AR the night before to help Vicky's grandmother celebrate her birthday. When Vicky came in to tell me a plane hit the tower, I thought, small, private plane, some inexperienced pilot, no big deal, I'm going back to sleep. Not long after that she came back in and woke me saying, "another plane hit the other tower, we're under attack!" I quickly jumped out of bed. The rest of the day was spent in front of the TV trying to figure out what had happened. Gabriel was not even a year old, but we didn't want him seeing all that.

Will you share your memories?

Kelly

No comments: