*******

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pictures of Shorewood, IL

Here are a few of the pictures that I took on a recent trip to Shorewood, IL where God has led my family to plant a church called The Pursuit.

Please be praying for that endeavor as we are planning, dreaming and preparing.

Kelly


Fitness is a Hot Commodity--
Spiritual Fitness... eh... not so much. Pursuing to change that!


Neighborhood just across the street from a sister church--from what I
understand, not enough impact.


Continuing Construction of new homes continues


New Village Center--


Street Expansion--the roads are not big enough to handle all the new traffic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the area. Excited to find a new church plant coming to our area. My family and I moved to west Joliet in October to start a new church - a very needy area. 100 churches wouldn't be enough!

Steve Hinkle

Kelly Reed said...

Steve,

The way I like to put it is if there were 100 churches in the area, and all of them were reaching 500 people, we'd still be missing about 100,000 people within a 5-mile radius.

As you know, there aren't 100 churches, and those that are there, most are not reaching 500 or even 100.

Be sure and contact me so we can pray for each other, learn from each other, and not trip over each other!!! I'm on Facebook or reed_family_ministries@msn.com