*******

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Need Help-- Logo Design for Church Plant

A couple of posts ago, I let everyone know that my family and I are planning to go up to Shorewood and west Joliet, IL in order to start a new church for an area that has grown by over 100,000 people since 1990. It is an exciting time when we can dream what it will all look like. Our church will be called:

The Pursuit
A Love Worth Pursuing
A Life Worth Living
A Faith Worth Dying For

We've done a lot of planning and creative design. I have a logo design but I don't have the computer expertise, the right programs or the design contacts to turn the idea into a professional emblem for the new church.

Does anyone have such expertise or have a contact that would be willing to work with me on this project?

Kelly

No comments: