*******

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life

Friday, October 27, 2006

Reminded--Pastor Appreciation

Let me just give my appreciation to our new Minister to Students, Patrick Baily, for the great ministry he has already brought to life at UBC. Thank you for having a heart to shepherd the youth and reach out to WIU and in all things, making discsiples.

Appriciation also goes to his wife Angie and their son Aiden for supporting him in this transition.

While I'm at it--as part of Pastor's Wife Appreciation--Thank you Vicky for supporting me, loving me, and praying for me all these years. I still don't know how you do it. Thanks and Love also go to Gabriel & Moriah for being such great kids and awesome reminders of what's good about family and this world--

Thanks, Vicky for letting me be your husband, and Gabriel & Moriah for letting me be your dad.

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life,

Kelly

No comments: