*******

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life

Friday, January 16, 2009

Photo Tag

Thanks to Patrick Bailey, I've been tagged.

Here are the rules for this tag.

1. Go to your photo folders and open the 4th folder.
2. Choose the 4th photo.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 other people!

Now technically, the fourth folder in My Pictures was a folder of clip art and this was the file.


But I'm pretty sure this doesn't count since it's not an actual photo. So here goes the next folder of pictures. This is Moriah dancing with curlers in her hair in October of 2007 a couple of weeks before her 3rd birthday. Gabriel seems to be trying to get out of the picture!



Of course, I looked at the next couple of pictures and couldn't resist posting this one as well. This is Moriah practicing her faces and tears in front of the mirror.



Now comes the hard part--trying to think of people with their own blog that I know who will do this.

Perhaps:
Uwem Ekpenyong since he's a good friend who doesn't post near enough
Kevin Bussey since he posts all the time anyway!
Art Rogers since I've been revisiting his blog lately
Debbie Kaufman since I know she's been praying for me and my family.

Please post a link in the comments when you have successfully done it!

1 comment:

MommytoAJ4 said...

YAY! You played our photo game! (I tagged Patrick.)