*******

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Reed Family Update




This is Gabriel getting ready for school which starts on Monday. He'll be going into the third grade.

Please be praying for me and my family as we are trying to sell our house and we need a buyer.

Be praying as I am currently looking for a new place of ministry as I have resigned from my church position in Macomb. We are looking all over the country, waiting for God's opportunity and leadership.

Right now, I am working in an assembly position in a factory making stuff for John Deere tractors. It's heavy work and after about a month, I'm just now getting physically used to it. I have good opportunities to be around people that I normally wouldn't and even there, I'm able to minister. They know I'm a pastor and some good conversations have resulted.

It's a reminder to me what the church is asking people to do. You work your 8-10 hours a day, and then come and give even more of yourself to the church. It's not that easy, but it does take commitment.

Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments: