*******

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life

Friday, August 03, 2007

Something Controversial

Apparently, I'm lagging behind in the voting of Kevin Bussey's "Who's Now" in the blogosphere. See Kevin's post and info about my opponent here.

So in lieu of my lagging poll numbers, I take my cue from American politics to say anything to draw attention to myself and gain a small percentage of supporters that just may push me over the top.

OK, here goes...

For years I have been trying to convince my wife of this truth--


Eating a burger without some kind of cheese is patently Unamerican! You can eat one without lettuce, or a tomato, or mustard, but it is just wrong to eat one without Cheese.

There you have it. I'm not afraid to say it.

The world may not spin off its axis with this revelation of truth, but it may just be better for it.

Who's With Me!!! Go Vote!!!

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life,

Kelly

No comments: