*******

Pursuing Answers to Questions of Faith & Life

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

5 Things I Dig About Jesus Meme (<--whatever that is)

Kevin Bussey tagged me here to say something about Jesus that I dig. Here are the rules.

1. Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus.

2. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.

3. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here of their meme so that others can read them.

Here's what I dig about Jesus

1. I dig the fact that Jesus is not ashamed to call me His brother

2. I dig the fact that He understands my struggle and temptation because He was tempted in every way, yet without sin

3. I dig the fact that though my sins are as scarlet, they will be made as white as snow

4. I dig the fact that not only is the master builder making me dwelling place in His house, He is also the master tailor making me robes to wear when all I have are filthy rags. A crib and some threads… I’m set.

5. I dig the fact that while I was still His enemy, Christ died for me.

I tag:

Sergio Arce

Uwem Ekpenyong

Brian Geddes

Patrick Bailey

Kiki Cherry

1 comment:

Kiki Cherry said...

I don't have time this week to actually post it on my blog or tag others--but I'll give you five things I dig about Jesus.

1. He is worthy of our full "dig-oration." He just IS.

2. He is Immanuel--God with us. What other religion has a god who was willing to dwell in the midst of humanity?

3. He is our King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and one day we will get to celebrate the establishment of His Kingdom together. I can't wait for that moment.

4. He is my Good Shepherd, even when I don't understand His Ways.

5. He can control the universe and still be able to hear the tiniest whimper of one of His kids.