1. You can’t buy it, you can’t make it, the world has never really lived with it, but it can never live without it. It is the most valuable thing on the planet, it’s the most asked for gift every year—so many talk about it, ask for it, work for it, but are unable to provide it.
2. Peace On Earth—The human heart longs for peace, but the peace the human heart needs doesn’t come from within, not through negotiation or effort, but from above. Peace from God comes through the provision of Peace With God—it doesn’t make sense by the world’s standards.
3. Jesus said in Luke 14:27-- 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
4. So many live in fear, with a restlessness in their hearts. They know that there has to be something better—something that will give them peace—but they don’t know where to find it. But God knew what to do. The process of our peace with God took an interesting turn one night.
5. Luke 2:8--And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. 9 An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. 10 But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. 11 Today in the town of
6. Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."
7. Through it all—God accomplished a wonderful miracle—finally, we would have peace as never before.
8. Romans 5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.
and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.